You may request a refund from a publisher in the following circumstances:
- Within 2 weeks of purchase of a license to an Asset Where;
- the asset was not as advertised (including any demo made available);
- the asset is not compatible with the most recent official release of Unity and no information was provided at the Unity Asset Store to indicate that the Asset is so incompatible
- The asset includes unauthorized intellectual property
- The asset is removed from the Unity Asset Store within 4 weeks of purchase of a license to an asset and where
- the publisher caused the removal
- Unity removes the Asset because it is or is alleged to be defective, malicious, infringes intellectual property rights of another person, defames, violates a third party's right of publicity or privacy or does not comply with applicable law
If you purchase digital content - such as music or a video online - you cannot withdraw once downloading or streaming has started, if you previously agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance.
2.9.2 On acceptance of END-USER orders for licenses to Assets, content will be immediately available for download. END-USERS expressly consent to the making available of that content immediately upon acceptance of orders. If END-USER is a resident of the European Union and purchases any license to any Asset, the right to withdraw from such purchase within 14 days of the date of purchase ("Cooling Off Period") may be available; however, this right of withdrawal will not apply where performance begins before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Therefore, END-USERS expressly agree and understand that if END-USER orders any license to any Asset, END-USER’s right of withdrawal is forfeited upon acceptance as performance begins immediately on acceptance.